Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello 2013! I am starting off the new year in a new direction....blogging that is. I have always wanted to do something like this, but thought it would take up too much of my time. I do spend a lot of time at home with my job and creating cakes, I guess I need to talk about what I do and share all the fun, funny, not so funny and exciting things I get to do here at home. I love to decorate cakes and have done it for many years. In the past few years my love of cakes has blossomed into a new relationship with other vendors who have come together to become Soon2Bmrs. Soon2Bmrs has been a blessing to me, not only have I met some very wonderful people, but I have a whole new family! Nicole Russel of Nicole's Bridal and Aaron Weeter of Identity Studio and Design founded Soon2bmrs in 2010. From Bridal attire, photographers, videographers, caterers, cake designers, DJ's, florists, decorators, etc...the list goes on. We all specialize in our fields and do our very best to make our clients special event....just that...A special event! with memories everlasting.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Mama T. I love to see what your up to and the new creations you've come up with.. Our wedding cake is gonna be awesome... I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete